Friday 28 September 2012

Automated Paydays Review

Automated Paydays Review

So is the new kid on the Make Money Online block, Automated Paydays any good?
Well I asked the owner if I could have a review copy and he said yes. Nice one. We're off to the races! He seemed a nice guy and answered my email within a few hours so that's a good sign, right up front.
I told him I would be honest in my review and that I'd be telling my subscribers/readers the truth as I saw it. He said ?great. I look forward to your opinion. Mmmm . . . confidence in his product or mind games?
Let's find out:
It's a membership site. One-Time payment, NOT recurring. So far so good.
On the sales page there's a video where Jamie explains what it's all about and apparently he's not a big believer in the hyped up Guru products. I like that. I HATE most of the Guru's too. Sorry, but after spending so much money over the years on their crap, I now find my own way online.
The premise of the product is that you can't make money at the push of a button, you need to put in a little effort. I like that too. Because Ladies and gentleman . . . it's a fact. But it is a little surprising to hear this guy saying that on his sales-page.
Why? Because it's honesty. And it will put some people who are lacking in the common sense department off. The Guru's thrive on this kind of person. But you and I both know nothing comes without at least a little work. If other people could just get this one thing in their heads, they'd be so much more successful.
So, the product creator is called Jamie and he explains in the video about how he met someone who was much more successful and as anyone with an ounce of common sense would, talked the guy into telling him why he earned so much money online. Right place, right time I suppose.
Over the years I've reviewed plenty of make money products. Some of them were terrible, some were ok and a few made me sit up and take notice. Automated Paydays is one of them.

What's included in Automated Paydays?


For a start, it spells out in easy to follow instructions, how to set up online the right way. The way to earn a job replacing income. Nothing is missing, it's all right there, step by step.
It's split into 2 'Phases'. Phase 1 is where you put your Automated Paydays together and includes:
You can have your first website built for you, free of charge. Now that's really useful when you want to get started quickly. And it's a real WordPress based website, that you actually own, not a worthless clone.
You're also shown how to build your own profitable WordPress based sites, in around an hour. It's simply not true that it's difficult or time consuming to build a website. And these guys show you how to do it fast and effectively, for building an income.
They explain in detail, how to get targeted visitors to your website, who are ready to spend money. It's the 'targeted' bit that's important and if you can't get all the visitors you need from the strategies they show you in the members area, you may as well give up. This is top level info you're getting.
There's information on every other aspect of getting set up quickly, along with extra techniques to grow your income even faster.
Phase 2 is the icing on the cake because it's the total automation part. This is very powerful stuff and I've seen a couple of products around over the last few months that cover the strategies in Phase 2 and they cost 4 figures. The great thing about Automated Paydays in my opinion, is that you get it included in the one off cost AND it's broken down into simple steps.
You could make a life changing income with Phase 1 alone, so the fact Phase 2 is included in the membership and not an up-sell, is impressive. I'd go as far as saying that it's worth buying for Phase 2 alone.
They have also included page after page of free articles, software, special reports, videos, audios and some very clever offline strategies for making money. The product owner tells me they wanted to completely over deliver.
Well, as I've seen some of the special courses they are including in the membership, being sold elsewhere for more than the price of Automated Paydays, they've certainly over delivered big time. I think this is amazing value.
Another big benefit is the support they offer. It's a great safety net when you get stuck, as their dedicated support team will help you out.

How much is Automated Paydays?


It's a one off payment of ???.  Personally, I think it's well worth it for either of the 2 parts. But I would certainly of expected Phase 2 to cost much more on it's own. There's a lot of rubbish out there at the moment and Automated Paydays oozes the kind of quality as some of the 4 figure launches I've seen in the past, but at just ?? it's outstanding value.

Will Automated Paydays work for me?


It depends. If you still believe in money for nothing then no, nothing will work for you. However, if you are ready to put a little effort in to earn an online income, then yes, this is the perfect product for you. It's got everything you need to get started quickly and easily, but the right way.
Then you can 'expand and automate', just like the highest earners online do. It's the golden formula and to find all of it in one product at this price means it gets my highest recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment